- A Block Man Superhero Run ULTRA - Speedy City Guardian Adventure
- A Hunting Dinosaur Slayer Park - Hit Hard Shooting Challenge for Boys Game FREE
- A Rise of the Amazing Action Superheroes Man of the Galaxy Free Game
- Awesome Crazy Dragon - A Cute Baby Beast Strategy Game
- A Construction Site Counting Game for Children: Learning to count with the builder
- Casino Chip Connection - A Vegas Puzzle Blitz Free
- Amazing Little Mermaid - Extreme Underwater Adventure
- Angry Ninja Mega Casino - The Japanese Way - Win Samurai`s Golden Armor and 777 Treasures
- ATV 3D Action Car Desert Traffic Racer - Offroad F1 4x4 Racing Stars Legends Game
- Circus Fair Ice Cream Maker - Making & Cooking A Delicious Candy Dessert Food For Girl & Kids Free
Walking Dead: The Game 1.0
Flawed, but still one of the best.
(This was reviewed on an iPod Touch, 4th Gen, and iPhone 4. Performance issues are criticized, though you may not experience them on an iPad 2 or 3).
The Walking Dead opens before the zombies break out. It threw me off for a bit, since you have a relatively normal conversation with a police officer, where you can tell him about you, keep silent, or lie to him. This is your first taste of the game`s dialogue, which is both the most engaging part of the game, and about as much of a game as it gets. This doesn`t mean it`s bad, however, since the conversations are very well written, and even more so, acted. The characters are NOT from the TV show, rather the comic book. They`re still similar, but the people that appear are the characters from the written portion of the series, not the live-action edition.
The graphics are amazing, with details like thick lines to shade and outlined objects really giving the game a comic-book look, not unlike Borderlands. Animation isn`t perfect, but some of the most intense parts of the game show just how believable the characters can be in dire situations.
However, the performance is a serious issue; scenes will sometimes pause for a few seconds before loading the next scene, killing the suspense, or major graphical stutters in situations during which you need to react as quickly as you can. This is a serious issue that could be corrected by toning down texture detail, or increasing compression on the textures. The iPod Touch has limited RAM, so it`s a necessary choice to make.
Either way, it`s an excellent game that is not yet complete: don`t feel cheated out of your $5, this is exactly what the Xbox and PS3 owners got last month. It`s the exact same game, but it`s in the pocket of your hand. And if you pre-purchase the episodes, you`re getting it for $5 cheaper than them.
But crashes on my iPod 4 won`t load. It loads on my iPad 3 but it lags. Plz fix soon
Not worth it yet
The game is so laggy and choppy it`s almost unplayable. I end up dying to zombies because the game doesn`t process my taps fast enough. Also, cutscenes end up skipping a ton because the transition between gameplay and cutscene is so choppy that it starts playing before the video is visible on the screen. I say wait until they fix these issues before you buy it.
Related - Games - Walking Dead: The Game 1.0
The "Download" link for Walking Dead: The Game 1.0 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
Customers also see - like Walking Dead: The Game 1.0
More in Games - for Walking Dead: The Game 1.0
More by Telltale Inc - for Walking Dead: The Game 1.0